Saturday, June 11, 2011

5 on Friday

1:  I need a new model.  Since I am just learning many of the settings on my camera I need a subject to photograph.  My logical choice is always Kiera.  Unfortunately, she is 3 and looses interest in posing long before I have figured out what I am trying to figure.  Obviously.


2: Kiera has now evolved past loosing interest in posing as my model.  She yelled at me... Actually YELLED at me to stop taking her picture!  I even tried to bribe her... didn't work.

3: Most kids play in the sprinklers.  My daughter drinks from them.


4:  This has to be the best thing that happened to me this week.  Kiera is always a blessing... but this was pretty cool too!  I was an official sponsor!

5:  Finding five things to write about should be easier than this.  Honestly, I forgot that it was Friday.  This is going to take practice.  Please don't hold it against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment