Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I get restless!

Those of you who read my blog will notice a few changes.  I am in the process of giving my blog a makeover... Lifting here, tucking there, and enlarging a few key areas.  I have moved my sidebar area to the bottom of my page.  All the archive information, and my button are now down there just above the tag cloud.  The links to the blogs I couldn't live without now have their own page.  After days of staring at my blog (all the while having no photos to upload to it) and reading over a few others, I have decided that I want a change.  I am one of those people who would buy all new furniture and decor for the house every 6 months if I had the money.  I don't and this won't cost me a dime.  The best kind of renovations!!!  Please excuse the mess I may make before I get everything the way that I envision it to be.  
And I promise that I am going to get some new photos on here really soon.  It is just been too hot to go do anything.  Dumb ol' heat wave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment