Friday, August 5, 2011

58/365

I am so far behind!  Lets get all caught up...
I hope that everyone likes the new look of the website.  It has been a huge undertaking...my husband and I did everything ourselves.  All I can say is thank goodness for tutorials!  The photo header slideshow was the most difficult.  My husband wasn't happy with the slides just changing... they needed to fade.  Well they fade... and now he has to fix the slideshow on our website cause it was messed up in the process!  Something always has to be messed up or the world just doesn't seem right. 
I have learned a few new tricks while my blog has been on hiatus.  Yesterday Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos posted a wonderful tutorial about using ACR.  I have been opening my .jpeg photos in ACR to give them a clean edit.  I had not really tried much more than that though.  Now most of my editing is done in ACR and I just run presets when I switch over to photoshop.  I love learning new things... but when I do I always think that should go back and edit all my photos again with my new editing abilities.  That is really just not a possibility.
I don't know if I am going to get completely caught up or not.  Eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment