Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Change is never ending...

Recently I discovered that another local photographer has been using the name of CT Photography as well as myself.  Even though I believe that I have been using the name longer I have decided to change my company name and rebrand everything.  Actually this was just the kick in the hind quarters that I needed.  I have not been off to a great start in 2012 with my photography.  There just doesn't seem to be enough time to edit photos and blog.  I think though that with the rebranding, things will get better.  CT photography has now officially changed to...

                        Laughter & Love Notes Photography

The address of this blog has already been changed to LLNphotography.  My facebook page has also had it's name changed... although there is still some work to do over there too.  All the previous photos are still going to say CT and until I can get the header changed it will also say CT.  So please have patience with me while my company and indeed myself go though this little identity crisis.  We will come out of it stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment